Surgical Devices >
RF Surgical Devices >
RF Surgical Devices
- Dr.Oppel's electrode is not being heated by itself. Electrode Let’s the cellular tissue
produce the joule heat, and operates hemostasis, cutting, and coagulation. 4MHz
radio frequency makes possible precise cutting and deep coagulation even in water.
Moreover, coagulation depth is determined by electrode as 5mm, 3mm, and 2mm.
- The distinctive functions from other electrosurgical units and lasers
- What is RF coagulation?
- It's a way of coagulation necrosis to the 5mm depth of tissue,
when the radio frequency current flows from electrode, passing tissue,
to the patient plate, by producing joule heat on the tissue itself close to
electrode. It's very hard to make necrosis with cauterization or cryosurgery
because no deep coagulation is capable. However, coagulation necrosis
is perfectly achieved in the coagulation with radio frequency current
because electrode Let’s the tissue itself produce joule heat.
- Self-control of coagulation depth
- The coagulative depth is decided by the electrode
size and the device is designed to make different
coagulation depth by the electrode size as above.
- Dermatology / Plastic Surgery / Urology
- OB / GYN
- NS / OS / Pain Clinic
- Operating Room / General Surgery / Proctology